The Esopus Lighthouse, also nicknamed the “Maid of the Meadows”, on a December morning as seen from Scenic Hudson’s Esopus Meadows Preserve.
A set of old stairs at the Franny Reese State Park in Highland, NY. The stairs are one of the few architectural remains from the Ceder Glen Estate.
The DuBois House on historic Huguenot Street in New Paltz, NY was built in 1705. The building may have served as a fort for the small community due to “gun ports” that can be found on the East side.
An old entryway and window of the Abraham Hasbrouck House on historic Huguenot Street in New Paltz. The home was built in 3 phases from 1721 – 1734 and resides on the oldest continuously inhabited street in the USA.
The Smiley Testimonial Gateway, built in 1907, was used as the formal entrance to the Mohonk Mountain House from 1908 to 1935.
The Elizabethton Covered Bridge, built in 1882, is a 134 foot covered bridge over the Doe River in Elizabethton, TN.
The Esopus Lighthouse on an autumn evening before sunset. Shot from Scenic Hudson’s Esopus Meadows Preserve.
This autumn photograph is of the Esopus Light House on the Hudson River. It was taken on a fall evening in November from Scenic Hudson’s Esopus Meadows Preserve in Ulster Park, NY.